Fancy something different this morning? Why not try these? There is only 3 ingredients and they are super duper scrummy!
This is a really cheap and simple recipe, there are only need 3 ingredients and they take about 5 minutes to make!
Bananas are great in your breakfast, they are a good source of vitamin C (great for fighting infections a nd for the production of collagen)?and potassium (great for you blood sugar levels!)
Now, I’ve seen recipes using only eggs and bananas and then others adding baking soda. I’ve always used baking soda in mine but if you’re feeling brave (or don’t have any) try the recipe without and let me know how you get on!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 medium eggs
- a pinch of bicarbonate of soda
- In a bowl, mash the bananas into a thick pulp
- Add the egg, then mix the pulp and egg together
- Ideally use a non stick pan, but if you haven’t got one, place a pan onto the heat with a splash of oil in it ready to fry the pancakes.
- fry the pancakes (flipping these are an absolute nightmare, if anyone has any ideas of how to make this easier let me know! My best advice is keep the pancakes small?and approx. 2 cm thick)
- eat and enjoy!
I like to add a few berries with my pancakes, but any kind of fruit works! The fresh?fruit adds some extra sweetness, vitamins and nutrients to the recipe!
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/lucybeco/public_html/wp-content/themes/lovely/framework/theme_functions.php on line 223